Traditional doors with high-quality veneer surface:
- - Models are defined via filling profiles and double
- - Panel division (according to design template)
- - High-quality surface with veneer log processing
- - Lacquer finish after assembly -> no visible joints
- - Solid door leaf construction (blockboard as infill)
- FLORENZmilled V-joints& VENEZIAflexible friezes
- MARBELLAdistinctive profiles& TOSCANAfinely profiled
- GALA with overlay frame & KLASSIKflattened panels
- LANDHAUSTÜREN - Models with country house character
Quality doors with history
The family business ComTür Weimann GmbH was founded in 1919 as a building and furniture carpenter's workshop and developed further 75 years ago when Hans Weimann, the "tinkerer", joined the company to become a high-quality interior fitter.
Today, we are in the 4th generation and are very proud of our history as a family business, our many employees, who have also been with us for many years, and the high-quality doors that we are lowed to manufacture for our customers.