- - Door leaf as design surface
- - Flushness of door, wall and door frame
- - Uniform wall elevation (flexible direction of opening)
- - Made to measure doors
- - Various frame variants (see models)
- - Room-high and oversized doors possible
System experience for over 100 years
For over 100 years, ComTür has been manufacturing and installing doors completely in-house, from blank construction to final assembly. There is a wide range of variants, including inverted opening versions and systems for fire- and soundproof doors.
Drawings & installation aid
- - Detailed assembly instructions (as pdf or video)
- - assembly aid is supplied
- - doors are drawn with wall connection ex works
- - Measurement and assembly support possible
Elegant & unique
Doors as design element
Without a disturbing door frame, you have new possibilities for wall design. As an invisible wallpaper door or as a design element in the wall course.
Quality doors with history
The family business ComTür Weimann GmbH was founded in 1919 as a building and furniture carpenter's workshop and developed further 75 years ago when Hans Weimann, the "tinkerer", joined the company to become a high-quality interior fitter.
Today, we are in the 4th generation and are very proud of our history as a family business, our many employees, who have also been with us for many years, and the high-quality doors that we are lowed to manufacture for our customers.