- - Door leaf as design surface
- - Flushness of door, wall and door frame
- - Uniform wall elevation (flexible direction of opening)
- - Made to measure doors
- - Various frame variants (see models)
- - Room-high and oversized doors possible
Thanks to the subframe with shadow gap, the system forms a flush unit of door, frame and wall.
Discover INTRA UZ
The slim aluminium frame with small shadow groove can be powder-coated individually in different colours.
The frame system is integrated into the wall in a tear-out-proof manner and offers unique wall design options.
Discover FLAT VD
The pivot fittings allow large door dimensions and weights for high flexibility in door leaf design.
Discover SVING pivot doors
System experience for over 100 years
For over 100 years, ComTür has been manufacturing and installing doors completely in-house, from blank construction to final assembly. There is a wide range of variants, including inverted opening versions and systems for fire- and soundproof doors.
Drawings & installation aid
- - Detailed assembly instructions (as pdf or video)
- - assembly aid is supplied
- - doors are drawn with wall connection ex works
- - Measurement and assembly support possible
Elegant & unique
Doors as design element
Without a disturbing door frame, you have new possibilities for wall design. As an invisible wallpaper door or as a design element in the wall course.
Quality doors with history
The family business ComTür Weimann GmbH was founded in 1919 as a building and furniture carpenter's workshop and developed further 75 years ago when Hans Weimann, the "tinkerer", joined the company to become a high-quality interior fitter.
Today, we are in the 4th generation and are very proud of our history as a family business, our many employees, who have also been with us for many years, and the high-quality doors that we are lowed to manufacture for our customers.